Insurance covers eating disorders just like substance abuse depression and anxiety
- We are experts at knowing the right codes for the right diagnosis and carrier.
- We have a very good pulse on the national averages of reimbursement and will fight for the correct pricing
- We are experts in the complexities of insurance billing for eating disorders and mental health.
Most policies will cover eating disorders because it falls under behavioral health coverage
- Parity law enforces the coverage of eating disorders.
- We check all benefits before admission to determine eligibility.
- Give peace of mind to your patients of an idea of what to expect $$$ wise.
Axis can speak to families directly regarding eating disorders and their insurance
- We are licensed professionals that actually can advise and enroll patients into the proper health plans.
- We can walk patients through the possibility of reimbursement and set expectations.
- You have direct access through our online software to see where every claim is processing at any given time.
Out of network benefits can help cover the cost 30%-50% of cash pay clients
- Out of network insurance pays above the national average.
- No extra processes on your part, we operate within the business operations you have set up.
- Increase revenue with no extra work.
Do you ask potential admissions if they are using insurance?
- Add insurance reimbursement to your admissions tool belt.
- Know the right questions to ask – (we do that).
- Have confidence in getting claims processed and paid.
How to do ROP and IOP/PHP claims from the facility and/or treating therapist
- We make sure NPI’s are on file and distinguished before submitting claims.
- We make sure you are credentialed as in or out of network depending on your contracts.
- Negotiate with third party pricing companies pre-billing for ease of processing.